14 marketing tips to help small businesses make & keep New Year's resolutions
With 2014 on the horizon, most business owners are thinking about New Year's resolutions. To help you along the way, I've come up with a list of 14 things (in no particular order) to think about in your 2014 marketing. This will kick off a series of blog posts where I explain the importance of each. See you in 2014!
- Consider co-marketing.
- Focus on what you do best.
- Follow industry blogs to keep up to date.
- Explore buyer personas.
- Update your FAQ's.
- Deliver a consistent message.
- Choose social channels that fit.
- Keep it simple.
- Use an email marketing system.
- Think about giving rather than getting.
- Start a blog, or actually use the one you have.
- Integrate your marketing efforts.
- Make sure you're mobile friendly.
- Examine your brand and position.